Thursday, December 3, 2009

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas!

I cannot believe that it is already December!  One month from now I will be beginning daily Lupron injections and hopefully on my way to a healthy pregnancy!  I am normally excited for Christmas.  This year I'm excited for Christmas to hurry up and get here but I'm equally as excited for Christmas to be over because that means I will be gearing up for IVF!

Holidays are tough.  Mother's Day just reminds me of what I am not.  Seeing babies in costumes on Halloween is hard.  Christmas is especially hard too.  The past two Christmases were nice Christmases.  I was with family.  We did all the Christmas things.  But I had moments each Christmas, no matter how hard I tried to ignore them, where I just felt empty.  I can't quite explain it with the right words.  I just could not help but feel like my Christmas was not complete, because my family is not complete. 

I am hoping that this Christmas is different.  I am praying that this Christmas I am filled with hope.  The thought of us having a baby before next Christmas just makes my heart swell. 

God, please answer our prayers soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment