Thursday, December 3, 2009

Thankful

Someone on BabyCenter asked what we were thankful for in our infertility journey.  I thought I'd share my response.

I love this thread! I am thankful that we have the technology and medical advances to be able to do IVF. I am thankful for the warm, genuine people that work at my RE's office (including the RE himself). I am thankful that financially things have fallen into place so that we can afford to do IVF. But above all else I am thankful for my husband. I am thankful that we agree on what to do next at this point. I am thankful that he is excited and hopeful. I am thankful that he gives shots like a pro and would give them to himself instead of me if it was possible. I am thankful that he will make an amazing father once he is given the opportunity. And I am thankful that he loves me (even when I am unloveable). I am blessed in many ways. I hope everyone can find something to be thankful for today. I know some days are tough (okay, understatement). I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving surrounded by people you love!

*This was posted on BBC on Thanksgiving by the way.  I'm a little late getting it on here.  (:

1 comment:

  1. I am thankful that I found your blog! Grace & I (Jodi L from BBC way long ago) think about you all the time! I'm praying that you'll have all of your prayers answered soon.

    ReplyDelete