Why would I drink a virgin margarita tonite? Well it must be because I have to work tomorrow, right? Nope. Guess again. Drinking problem? Nope. Just didn't have tequila to add to my glass? Wrong again.
Because even after 30+ failed cycles, I still hold out hope for that teeny tiny chance that we could get pregnant on our own. Pathetic? Yep. But cut me a little slack. I am on my LAST cycle for us trying on our own before IVF begins. I mean really...what if I were reeeeeally lucky this month? It would save us $12,000 and a lot of stress! A girl can have hope right?
Oh, and by the way...I saw YET ANOTHER shooting star a few nights ago! I blogged about this on DearBaby about 2 months ago.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
And that's why you inspire me. :) You have never given up hope, not one cycle. I know that same hope has left you feeling crushed time and time again, which makes the fact that you haven't lost it that much more amazing. I am very excited for what the next few months will hold for you! You are pretty darn awesome.
ReplyDelete:-)
ReplyDeleteNever give up hope - after years and years of trying some dear friends of mine adopted a beautiful baby boy this summer, he was just hours old when they found out and two days old when they brought him home. That beautiful baby boy will be a big brother to a baby boy due to arrive in April! They'll be just ten months apart!
ReplyDelete