Monday, November 30, 2009

Not Me! Monday


I'm back for another post on Not Me! Monday. Oh boy, do I have a lot to confess deny this Monday!

First of all, I am NOT a multi-tasker! I always give my attention to a particular task 100%! Even though I am a Gemini, it is NOT in my nature to start a new project before I start another. I absolutely DO NOT have multiple scrapbooks, 2 cross stitches, and a quilt that are still works in progress! So I OF COURSE did NOT decide to start a new project over Thanksgiving break. I did NOT go searching around on Etsy and I did NOT find a project I thought I was capable of making myself! I did NOT then kidnap my sister and head to THREE craft stores on Wednesday gathering supplies. I did NOT buy a substitute for one product because I am too impatient to WAIT until I could find the RIGHT product. NOT ME! I did NOT then stay up late Wednesday night making my new craft (only to later realize WHY the specific product was reccommended). I did NOT then beg ask my sweetheart of a husband to let me order just "one more thing" for this project. I did NOT then order two things.

I did NOT then sneak onto Etsy the next day to make another purchase using hubby's paypal account. I did NOT also fess up the next day out of guilt.

I did NOT pout get upset when my husband was not "Christmas-y" enough while putting out decorations yesterday. He did NOT then watch Martha Stewart's Christmas special with me to try to make up for it. I most certainly DID NOT say, "HEY! I could make those!!!" when Martha made some delightful, sparkly ornaments. My sweetie did NOT laugh at me! He knew I was joking after all!

I did NOT decide that I WOULD try those lovely little ornaments today. I did NOT make my ACMoore list today while my kids were playing on the computer during recess. I did NOT drive in the rain to the store with $8.00 in my pocket to search for just the right items.

I did NOT come home to find my package for items for project #1 in my mailbox. I did NOT sit at the kitchen table and curse because I cut the top of my bottle off too much and now had diamond glaze oozing everywhere.

I did NOT work on project #1 for a while, then go back to Martha to replay her little demo only to realize that I forgot JUST ONE THING. Nope, NOT ME!

I am NOT typing this with super glue crusted fingers. And I did NOT wear one of these beautiful handmade scrabble pendants this weekend.


Nope! NOT ME!  I also did not start a new blog about my multi-tasking, somewhat messy crafting habits!

2 comments:

  1. I definitely never have more than one project going at once... you know, for like years!
    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a big fan of MckMama and saw your link on her page.
    I am beginning my first IVF as well, so feel free to look at our page for some support from me and other IVF girls!

    ReplyDelete