Sunday, November 1, 2009
Cycle # WHAT?!?
Just a short post to say that I just realized that I am on my 34th cycle of TTC trying to conceive! How is that even possible? GAH! It does feel like we've been trying for a long time, but 34 cycles? Wow! I remember being in awe on BBC (BabyCenter) when I found a woman on a message board that was on her 15th cycle trying. I was probably on about 9 at the time (?). And she seemed like a warrior to have made it through 15 cycles and still be sane. I've over doubled that now. I sure don't feel like a warrior! I guess I'll be on cycle 37 during IVF. Lucky 37 anyone?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You BETTER feel like a warrior!! You are MUCH stronger than I would be in your situation! Pincushion and all, you are THE warrior!!
ReplyDelete