Sunday, November 22, 2009

Not Me! Monday



Okay, I am participating in my first ever Not Me! Monday post! To join in on the fun, head over to MckMama's blog.

I am NOT posting this on a Sunday because I'm too dog-tired on an actual Monday to post! I would NEVER get exhausted on the first day of my work week. My students are all angels and do everything I say. I would NEVER come home on a Monday and plop down on the couch, and wish it were at least a Wednesday. NEVER!

I am NOT stressed out about IVF at all. Nope, not me! I would NEVER spend $100 in one day on a care package for myself! That would be ridiculous! I would NOT fill a box with bath salts, lotions, and massage oil hoping to relieve any crazies anxieties I may feel in January during our first (and hopefully ONLY) IVF cycle. I would also NOT fill my box with kid-friendly fun-scented lip smackers hoping that greasing up moisturizing my lips with them would make me feel any amount of stress relief. Nope, NOT ME!

I would most certainly NOT read the book Having a Baby: When the Old-Fashioned Way Isn't Working and get any silly ideas from Cindy Margolis. I would definitely NOT read that she jabbed her hubby with needles just to make herself feel better and think it was FUNNY! I would also NOT consider doing the same thing to my own husband. That would be just wrong!

I would NOT start playing Christmas music 6 weeks before Christmas! Halloween was barely over, so playing Christmas music would be out of the question! I would also NOT sing along to every holiday song on my drive to and from school.

I would NOT waste hours playing Sims3 this weekend either. Nope! Not me!

Whew! Good thing that none of this describes ME!

4 comments:

  1. Haha! I'm so glad you played along this week! It is fun, isn't it? :) Don't you have a short week this week!?! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved this! It may have been your first "Not Me Monday" post, but you did it like a pro. Enjoyed stopping by your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the Not Me world! Sounds like you deserve that care package!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, I do my blogging sometimes the day before too. I think scheduling is a great feature, don't you? :)

    ReplyDelete