Wow, I haven't posted in quite a while! What better time to come back then on a MONDAY! A No-School, Snowy Day, in my PJ's still Monday at that! Hop on over to MckMama's blog to join in today.
I did NOT check the local news channel on and off all day yesterday to see if school would be canceled today! No way! I did NOT squeal with excitement when I got an e-mail on my phone that school was indeed canceled and pass the message on to my co-workers (who were also totally bummed out for the excuse to stay inside and be lazy for one more day). I am NOT still watching TV and playing around on the computer rather then finishing up report cards! NO! They are absolutely finished, folded, and stuffed into envelopes!
There is NO reason at all for my absence from this blog. Nope! I've just been busy. ;)
**love it!!!**
ReplyDeleteI am a teacher too and am jealous of your snow day! We haven't had any snow this year... :-(
ReplyDelete