Monday, April 19, 2010

Not Me! Monday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.
I have NOT sent my hubby to CVS three times in the past week.  Nope!  I have also NOT been laying on the couch whining about not feeling well.  My husband did NOT bring me back an ear thermometer when I asked for a "surpie" (surprise) from CVS in addition to my kleenex and cough drops.  (We will need to have a conversation about what a surpie is soon so that he does not highly disappoint Caleb one day.)  He has not since checked my temperature religiously like a Temperature Nazi.  He is NOT pulling up right now from trip #3 (or is it 4?).

After a pretty stinkin' terrible Thursday with my students, I did NOT have a "Silence is Golden" day Friday after I decided that I was going to have a good day Friday since they had so much fun Thursday!  My little angels did NOT ask why they were having Silence is Golden and they totally learned their lesson!

No comments:

Post a Comment