Welcome to our new blog. This will be devoted to our journey to IVF. We are saving for IVF, and hope that we are able to do IVF to become parents sooner rather then later. IVF averages between $12,000-$15,000 and our insurance, like many other insurance policies, does not cover it. So we will save little by little until we are able to move forward with our plan. We are doing a yard sale/bake sale in October to raise money. I have been selling cards and scrapbook accessories on my etsy website (adellechristine.etsy.com). I will be selling baked goods at school throughout the school year. Somehow we will save enough to make our dreams of becoming parents come true.
I have been so touched by the number of people offering us support. We have already gotten a huge amount of clothing, books, jewelry, etc. for our yard sale (mostly from Chris' mom) and have received lots of e-mails from people saying that they are saving stuff to give to us for the sale, will bake, will come to help, etc. I am so surprised by all of the interest so far. I will be taking pictures of our upstairs room once it is organized! :)
I hope that a lot of you will come by and shop on October 24-25!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment